Team Tailored continues to discover and prepare for how the salon will operate when we reopen. We have missed you and plan to officially reopen Tailored Salon on May 26! We are diligently preparing and training our team for our re-opening and new practices. We appreciate your understanding as we work through our organized call-back list of appointments. Our rescheduling will happen in phases and you will hear from us very soon! Until then, read our latest blog that outlines what to expect at your visit once we’re open. Thanks for your patience. We look so forward to serving you again. Our days and hours will extend, but our availability will be limited as we implement new practices.
We hope to create a relaxing and soothing environment for you to enjoy your salon service. However, it will look different than what you have previously experienced. These changes are meant to meet and exceed the guidelines that our state has provided the salon industry. We also know these changes will continue to evolve as our environment and information changes.
Prior to your appointment
- Reschedule your visit if you have experienced any illness symptoms in the last 14 days or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
At your Tailored visit:
- Mask will be required. Bring and wear an ear loop mask. We will provide one if you do not have one.
- Call upon arrival and wait in the car for instructions. There will be no waiting area.
- No beverage service or magazines.
- Your stylist will greet you and take your temperature. Must be below 100 to have service.
- Wash/sanitize hands immediately
- Only bring in cell phone and form of payment with you (credit card preferred)
- New additional time/PPE cost of $15 per visit.
- As a small business, our expenses are changing drastically. Our new operations require additional time for services, fewer guests at a time, and additional investment in inventory and equipment. For the sustainability of your service and our business, we are currently adding a $15 PPE/additional-time charge to your visit at this time. We thank you for your support and understanding of this decision.
- Do not bring others with you
- If you prefer no shampoo for a haircut only service, please arrive with clean, wet hair. All color guests are required to have shampoo in the salon.
- We will be up-holding our 24 hour cancellation policy. We Know things happen, and we understand if you have to change your plans. To help us accommodate all of our guests, we ask for a 24 hour notice to avoid being charged a cancelation fee of 100% of your scheduled service fee.
Team Tailored is working with our networks and partners across the country to discover how to pivot our practices to best serve you. Like every industry, the beauty industry continues to evolve to meet the needs of everyone we touch. We miss your visits, your hugs, and helping you feel like your best, beautiful self! Thank you for your trust in your service providers and your patience as we continue to navigate this new version of Tailored!
See you soon!