Welcome back! Tailored re-opened for business on Tuesday, May 26 to a full day of wonderful guests! We’re operating at 50% capacity in order to maintain distance, but have expanded hours to 7 days a week in order to accommodate as many of your services as possible. We look forward to your visit!
We hope to create a relaxing and soothing environment for you to enjoy your salon service. However, it will look different than what you have previously experienced. These changes are meant to meet and exceed the guidelines that our state has provided the salon industry. We also know these changes will continue to evolve as our environment and information changes.
- Reschedule your visit if you have experienced any illness symptoms in the last 14 days or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Mask will be required. Bring and wear an ear loop mask. We will provide one if you do not have one.
- Call 414-810-0812 upon arrival and wait in the car for instructions. There will be no waiting area.
- Only bring in cell phone and form of payment with you (credit card preferred)
- No beverage service or magazines.
- Wash/sanitize hands immediately
- Do not bring others with you
- If you prefer no shampoo for a haircut only service, please arrive with clean, wet hair. All color guests are required to have shampoo in the salon.
Like every industry, the beauty industry continues to evolve to meet the needs of everyone we touch. We look forward to helping you feel like your best, beautiful self! Thank you for your trust in your service providers and your patience as we continue to navigate this new version of Tailored!
See you soon!